Hi!

I have a form inside a ModalWindow. When user submit the form I want to
close to window
and stream pdf.

I tried:

setWindowClosedCallback(new ModalWindow.WindowClosedCallback() {
                public void onClose(AjaxRequestTarget target) {

                        RequestCycle.get().setRequestTarget(new
IRequestTarget() {

                                public void detach(RequestCycle requestCycle) {
                                }

                                public void respond(RequestCycle requestCycle) {
                                        MyPpdf pdf;
                                                try {
                                                        pdf = new MyPpdf();

                                                        WebResponse webResponse
= (WebResponse) requestCycle.getResponse();

webResponse.setAttachmentHeader("pdf_" + System.currentTimeMillis() +
".pdf");

webResponse.setContentType("application/pdf");

pdf.genPdf().writeTo(webResponse.getOutputStream());
                                                } catch (Exception e) {
                                                        e.printStackTrace();
                        });

                }
                });

but it doesn't work.

I tried this too:

                setWindowClosedCallback(new ModalWindow.WindowClosedCallback() {
                public void onClose(AjaxRequestTarget target) {

                                try {

                                        ResourceStreamRequestTarget pdfTarget =
new
ResourceStreamRequestTarget(new FileResourceStream(new
File("MyPdfFile.pdf")));

RequestCycle.get().setRequestTarget(pdfTarget);

                                } catch (Exception e) {
                                        e.printStackTrace();
                });

In both cases I've got an error in Firefox console:

Error: not well-formed
Source File: http://127.0.0.1:8080/myapp/wickete/page
Line: 1, Column: 9
Source Code: