Hi all,

I am trying to open a popup window from a page. Code looks like so:

            PopupSettings popupSettings = new PopupSettings(PageMap
                    .forName("popuppagemap")).setHeight(300).setWidth(200);
            PageParameters params = new PageParameters();
            params.add("header", "Answer");
            params.add("text", "[answer is shown here]");
            item.add(new BookmarkablePageLink("popupButtonLink",
                    MyPopupPage.class, params).setPopupSettings(popupSettings));

The constructor of my popup window looks like:

    public MyPopupPage() {
        add(new Label("header",(String) getPageParameters().get("header")));
        add(new Label("text",(String) getPageParameters().get("text")));
      add(new PopupCloseLink("return"));
    }

When I run it, the popup window pops up alright, but it displays a
NullPointerException. Apparently getPageParameters() returns null. Anyone
knows why?

(Sorry if this is elementary wicket stuff. I'm a beginner.)

Thanks
/ulf