Hi,

I am facing a situation where I need to rollback some state kept in session
when user hits the back button at browser side, and clicks some link which
triggers a server round trip. The usage scenario is as below:
1. User stays on page1, and the current state saved in session in state1
2. User clicks on a link in page1. At server side, the onclick() handler of the
link change session state to state2, and set current page to be page2 by
calling setResponsePage()
3. Now page2 is displayed at browser. User hits the back button to go back to
page1.
4. User continues to hit a link in page1 to do something. Of course at server
side, the session state will still be state2.

Now I am looking for an approach to change the session state to the value when
page1 is first presented to user. I searched the mailing list archive and found
the entry
"http://www.nabble.com/Back-button-and-Database-rollback-to4124044.html#a4124044";
 to be useful. However, as I am using wicket 1.3 which uses
SecondLevelCacheSessionStore, the "addStateChange" approach does not take
effect.

So is there any other approaches for this problem?

PS: Storing state in page instead of session solves the back-button problem,
however I can not store state into page as my application is composed of many
pages, and this state should be shared across these pages.

Thanks.
Robin