Hi Igor,
I created a BookmarkablePagingNavigator component. Its constructor takes a
PageParameter object, that needs - of course - to be set *before*:

              add(newPagingNavigationLink("first", pageable, 0));
              add(newPagingNavigationIncrementLink("prev", pageable, -1));
              add(newPagingNavigationIncrementLink("next", pageable, 1));
              add(newPagingNavigationLink("last", pageable, -1));

as they are all bookmarkable links.