Writing some unit tests and I have an AjaxFallbackButton that I want to call.
I have tried these 2 methods:

form.submit("rootViewPanel:addOrganization");

tester.executeAjaxEvent("meetingForm:inputForm:rootViewPanel:addOrganization",
"onclick");

Neither seems to work.  They both seem to want to submit the entire form and
perform validation.

I was looking at the source for BaseWicketTester and noticed that in
executeAjaxEvent(), it always tries to submit the form if the behavior is a
AjaxFormSubmitBehavior.  This wouldn't be correct in the case of when you
set setDefaultFormProcessing(false) on the button.

if (ajaxEventBehavior instanceof AjaxFormSubmitBehavior)

Thoughts?  I can't find any other posts here dealing with this topic.