I have both a Contact Address and a Billing Address object displayed in a
Form.

I also have a CheckBox that, when checked, is to copy the Contact Address
field values into the Billing Address.

What is the best way to do this?

I have tried several methods ( CheckBox with a FormComponentUpdatingBehavior
and an AjaxCheckBox ) but the values that are entered into the Contact
Address fields are not being updated to the model.

I basically want a submit without form validation.  Is this possible?

Thanks in advance
- Doug