On Jan 21, 2008 1:51 AM, Martijn Lindhout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ok, and if the session isn't thread safe, where do I store my temporal data?

I think the session is a fine storage option for a shopping cart. Just
synchronize the cart itself and you're fine. Or don't; it's rather
unlikely you actually run into trouble if you ask me.

Btw, add(new CartPanel("cart", new PropertyModel(this,
"session.cart"))); also works, since components have a getSession
method.

Eelco