We're having a strange problem with FileUploadField (using Wicket 1.3.0). If
the user enters a bogus string in the text part of the field, the form will
not respond. That is, even if you click a button or hit enter, there is no
response and no exception. How can we get it to respond with an IOException
or a FileNotFoundException, or get it to execute?

I've stripped down my code to the simplest possible test case to make sure
it's not anything in my code:

    <form wicket:id="addhostform">
      <fieldset>
      <input type="file" wicket:id="upload" />
      <input type="submit" wicket:id="ok"  value="OK" />
      <input type="submit" wicket:id="cancel"  value="Cancel" />
      </fieldset>
    </form>

    Form form = new Form("addhostform");
    final FileUploadField fuf = new FileUploadField("upload");
    form.add(fuf );
    ...buttons added here...

Thanks,
Julian