Hi,

I like to have my css file('style.css') in a seperate folder instead of
having it in the same folder as HomePage.java because multiple web pages are
using the same classes in the css file. Is it possible to have both css
files(style.css and style_tw.css) in a seperate folder. This applies for
only css files and not property files which I would be happy to keep in the
same folder as the html and java files.

Thanks