Yes, the ordering changed a while back on the trunk (the change appeared in
1.0-rc2). It occurred due to a change in how actions are handled (hopefully
for the better). Anyway, you need to explicitly call out the actions and
properties in the beanprops "props" parameter (or @PropertyNames for
annotations). Actions are called out by saying: action.{action-name}.

I believe the Sourceforge WWB mailing list is working. Other posts are
coming through there.

-Dan