Hi it does the same behavior.

Opens the new Tab and displays an emtpy broken content with the title in the
tab being (application/pdf Object). This is unless I put the file name. So I
have the following code now (Testing it):

      public void onSubmit() {
            Resource cResource = new LcCalculationPDFWebResource();
            //cResource.onResourceRequested();
            ResourceStreamRequestTarget cTarget = new
ResourceStreamRequestTarget(cResource.getResourceStream());

            if (!((WebClientInfo)
getSession().getClientInfo()).getProperties().isBrowserInternetExplorer()) {
               cTarget.setFileName("Argo.pdf");
            }

            cTarget.respond(getRequestCycle());

      }

Safari still crashes.

The onSubmit is still the one in the MyForm.

f(t)