steve,

wicket by default checks the user's locale (i.e. the locale of the session)
and looks for matching files. e.g. if your user accesses Foo.html with the
german locale "de" wicket checks whether there is a Foo_de.html (and/or
Foo_de.properties) file existing.
Have a look at http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/general-i18n-in-wicket.html

Michael

thompson4822 wrote:

> I have a customer who has requested the ability to view multiple
> locales on a page.  It looks like I can do this fine with Wicket
> through the use of properties files, but what I would like to do is
> automatically detect which locales there are properties files for.  Is
> this possible, and if so, how?
>
> Best regards to all,
>

> Steve Thompson

-----