Did something change in 1.3?

http://wicketstuff.org/wicket13/compref/?wicket:bookmarkablePage=%3Aorg.apache.wicket.examples.compref.FormPage

This simple example doesn't work for me either.  I get a
1. [MarkupContainer [Component id = feedback, page =
ca.arcticpenguin.mff.NewListingPage, path =
0:newListingForm:feedback.FeedbackPanel, isVisible = true, isVersioned =
false]]I don't understand how a simple example is not working.  I'm copying
http://wicketstuff.org/wicket13/forminput/ and again, issues rendering the
labels.  It comes from the property file, and I'm assuming the properties
file is automatically "hooked up" given I don't see any code that references
it.
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]