Hi

Just a thought about client side validation.

I have looked at simple validation like maxlength, min length stuff like
that. The jQuery
validation plugin solves that easily.

My idea was to inherit from the corresponding wicket-validator and implement
IBehavoir.
Then I would be able to generate javascript based on the validator.

I would then add my "javascript-enabled-validator " to the form classes.

Would that be a way to go?  comments anyone?

The problem I see is to get the name attribute from the formcomponent,
but I guess I have to look at the Javadoc for wicket

/Flemming