here is what i have done so far.

Page:
   Form
      ---Submit Button
   SearchResultPanel

Default State: the page displays Form and SearchResultPanel which is blank
by default.

User clicks submit button(ajax):

1)the Form.onSubmit creates a future task, and submit to exector to perform
search, at the same time, response back with SearchResultPanel.
2) question is how do i make SearchResultPanel periodically refresh itself

thanks in advance