Guys,

I believe its just the "HybridURLCodingStrategy" and its subclasses
(IndexHUCS) which encodes the mount point, page parameters and page instance
information into the URL whereas others strategies DO have the mount-point &
page-param in them (encoded in a different way) BUT the page-instance info
(i.e. page-id/version) is not contained in the URL.  I wonder why is this
page-info not required by other strategies, wouldnt it be need to locate the
older pages AND IF NOT how does it work for them...cant it work in a similar
way for HUCS where we dont have those numbers in the url...

Thanks in advance