I've got something similar to this call:

myAutoCompleteTextField.add(new AjaxFormSubmitBehavior(form, "onchange")
{
        protected void onSubmit(AjaxRequestTarget target) {

        String selection =
myAutoCompleteTextField.getModelObjectAsString();

        MyPOJO backingModel = someFunkyModelFactory(selection);

        myModel = new CompoundPropertyModel(backingModel);

        target.addComponent(firstComp);
        target.addComponent(secondComp);

For some reason my form components are not being updated to the new
model. What am I doing wrong here?

Any pointers would be welcome - thanks!

Michael