Could that someone please *not* link directly to the confluence page as is
stated on the front page of the wiki [1]?

This link goes to the same page, but is 100x times faster and puts 100x less
load on the server.

http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/Facebook+Integration

Martijn

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/Index