There is ample documentation and examples on the use of the feedback panel to
display form errors. I am trying to use the feedback mechanism to
communicate general messages that will reset on subsequent page refreshes.
An example would be for informing of a successful save or warning of a save
that requires followup action, etc... It seems that a simple call to
"info()" would take care of it. I am displaying it in a separate panel than
the one designated to display errors (which means I have redundant panels).
However, I control display of each with style sheet. I set the feedback
level of the panel to INFO. Problem is that info messages never show up on
the page source. Only errors display (page source) in the panel designated
for info.

Any clue on the use of feedback for general messages would be appreciated.

And thanks for the marvelous framework that had that restored common sense
and serious computer science to the java world.

 Regards,

 Medhat