Well, wouldn't you know it -- it doesn't do it anymore!  I don't know if I
should be happy or upset!

Anyway, I had originally encountered the page expiry problem on my actual
application which is  a little more involved than the code snippets we've
been working with.  I am going to go back to the original app and work with
it to see if I can isolate the code base from it.

Thanks for all your attention and help.

Sri