If you're looking for a way to use different layouts, templates for
different virtual servers you have several options:

- use the Session.setStyle() to set the style... you can do this in a custom
WebRequest and by examining the server name of the request url. Then you can
have different .html and .properties file per virtual host, but the same
usage.

- use a Border to incorporate all style information (adding css reference,
the main layout, etc). I prefer this approach - I have an ancestor Page that
always adds a border which border is made by a factory method I have on my
subclassed webapplication. This way I can create different borders and thus
different layouts and styles for different  pages - or I could even have
different styles based on any request parameters.

The second approach can be seen in live at www.szeretgom.hu (sorry it is not
available in English yet...)

If you navigate to http://szeretgom.hu/portal/content/title/Wiki/ you get a
different layout (which is created by a different border). A third kind of
border is displayed at this URL:
http://szeretgom.hu/portal/blog/pages/cserepj/

These are all handled by the same web application and it would be quite easy
to modify my code to return different borders based on the request url's
server name...

Hope this helps...

--
János Cserép - [EMAIL PROTECTED]