Hello,
I am using AjaxLink to open a new window using javascript.
The problem is that the focus is not set on the new window (it is opened but
stays behind, not visible to the user)

Code
add(new AjaxLink("btn") {
        @Override
        target.appendJavascript("generateReport('....params')");
}

The actual javascript
function  generateReport(paramStr) {
        window.open('/portal/report?' + paramStr,
'report','menubar=0,status=0,scrollbars =
1,resizable=1,width=640,height=480');
}

I tried changing javascript, using focus() method, nothing helped.
Seems like javascript is executed and then focus returned to 'calling page'
Any solution to this?
Thanks,