On Mon, 11 Feb 2008, Fabrizio Giudici wrote:
> where updateDate() updates the date model. Indeed the model gets
> correctly updated since I see the new value gets to the database. But
> the label doesn't get updated. I supposes everything was with the
> setOutputMarkupId() and eventually with the
> setOutputMarkupPlaceholderTag(), but clearly I'm missing something else.

Have you looked at whether there is some error in the
ajax debug window (visible in
-Dwicket.configuration=DEVELOPMENT )?

Have you verified that the date is correct inside the model
object of the Label class after the update? E.g. in the label
do

  @Override public void onBeforeRender() {
      super.onBeforeRender();
      System.out.println(getModelObject());
  }

Best wishes,
Timo

--
Timo Rantalaiho           +358-45-6709709
Reaktor Innovations Oy    <URL: http://www.ri.fi/ >