Hello,

I have a little question: my app lets the user upload some files on the server side. I would like to put them somewhere on the server hdd, out of the context of the application (let say on /dev/etc/uploads), so when I redeploy my war (update of the system), all the uploaded files aren't going to be deleted.

I just don't know how to reference them, when they are not in any package (this files are images, swf, and other binary, and I need to display images & swf in html). I searched for some ResourceReference, but none of them lookup out of the webapp.

Need I to write my own ResourceLocator/ResourceReference to achieve that? Or is there something existant in wicket?

Thank you vm ;)