Hello,

I'm searching for a best practice to integrate some hibernate transaction with Wicket. I'd like to implement the "session-per-request" that is described here http://www.hibernate.org/hib_docs/v3/reference/fr/html_single/#tutorial-firstapp-workingpersistence

I think I can commit the transaction and close the session on the "onAfterRender" method. But where is the best place to start it? On the first line of the constructor? Or in the onBeforeRender (I think not)? Anywhere else?

And what about the ajax queries? I need to recreate a new transaction for each ajax request, need I?

Thank you a lot for your think :)