From: Sebastiaan van Erk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 13 February 2008 11:34
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Re: Switching locales with the same link

Like in the code given, you can just use :

HomePage.this.getString("header.versionLanguage")

in the anonymous inner class instead of using the "trick" you mention.
The reference of the page is *already* passed to the anonymous inner
class (by java itself, since anonymous inner classes are not and cannot
be static), now you are actually causing the reference to be stored
twice.

Regards,
Sebastiaan

There is only one of you for all time.  Fearlessly be yourself.
Life is Now!

This email is intended only for the use of individuals to whom it is addressed,
as it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not a
named addressee, intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering
the message to the named addressee, be advised that you have received this
email in error and that you should not disseminate, distribute, print, copy
this mail or otherwise divulge its contents. In such instances, please notify
Vodafone Malta Limited on telephone number +356 99999247 and delete this email
from your system. Since this transmission was affected via email, Vodafone
Malta Limited cannot guarantee that it is secure or error-free as information
could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or
contain viruses. Vodafone Malta Limited does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of
email transmission.

Save the environment for our children - Print e-mail only when necessary.