Martijn Dashorst wrote:

> See wicketstuff-minis' veil
>
> Martijn

Thanks for the suggestion. I've tried it, and it works fine when you are
trying to veil a component in response to an action, then unveil it in
response to another, However, if I try to enable the veil at the start of an
ajax submit, then disable it at the end, the mask is never displayed because
all the processing happens before the ajax targets are updated. I have a
feeling that this could be fixed by having VeilResources extend
AbstractAjaxBehavior instead of AbstractBehavior but I don't know how to do
it.

Julian