http://wicketstuff.org/wicket13/repeater

Kind regards
Florian Sperber

wjser schrieb:
i do know how to handle JDBC. The problem is that i don't know how to use
JDBC inside Wicket. I think that i have to implement IDataProvider wich would fetch the data
from the database, but i don't know how to do this. I also don't know how to
insert data into the database which come from a form.

igor.vaynberg wrote:
google is your friend

http://www.stardeveloper.com/articles/display.html?article=2003090401&page=1

-igor