Hi all,

I just downloaded Wicket 1.3.1 and now I want to use Ant for building my app
and deploying it to Tomcat.  I thought it would be easy to find a good
example of an Ant-based project. But no. Everything seems to be all Maven...

My question is: Is there a good example of an ant-based wicket project for
wicket-newbies? (If someone has such a project lying around, would you
consider making it available?)

Many thanks!
/ulf

PS. I love Wicket, it's excellent! But I am afraid many potential users are
probably lost simply due to its tight connection to Maven, and that is a
shame... The point is: Wicket is so easy to use that it is "within reach"
also for less experienced programmers. -- Why ruin that with Maven? (Just
look at all the threads about Maven-related problems. We should be talking
Wicket here, not Maven. (Ohh, I know I'm in deep now...))