hrm, that seems high (unless you have that many .html files).

We don't have that large or many .html files.

do you
guys have some nonstandard resource finders/markup providers?

Do you mean something like own MarkupFilters? But they only change XmlTags, they don't generate new ones.

We also have some own AutoLinkResolver.AbstractAutolinkResolverDelegate.

Tom

Igor Vaynberg wrote:
hrm, that seems high (unless you have that many .html files). do you
guys have some nonstandard resource finders/markup providers?

-igor