Hi everyone!
I have a form built dynamically using a GridView and a bunch of "in-panel"
components.. It works pretty fine, but I have to alter its behavior in this
way: I need to initialise every component to be disabled, and enable them by
pressing an "enable form" button..
My problem is that even if on submit I call setEnable(true) on every component,
afterwards they are still disabled.. Is this because the GridView recreates the
components every time, so the state is lost? Or is it supposed to work? (which
would mean I'm doing something wrong of course :) )
Many thanks for your time!