Hi,

I'm having problems with refreshing an Image using AjaxLink.

I have a ModalWindow. On it's left side theres a ListView containing Ajax links:

----------
        add(listaObrazow = new ListView("pics", obrazki) {
            public void populateItem(final ListItem listItem) {
                final String obr = (String)listItem.getModelObject();
                listItem.add(new Label("pic",new Model(obr)));

                listItem.add(new AjaxLink("picAjaxLink") {
public void onClick(AjaxRequestTarget ajaxRequestTarget) {

                        imgPreview.setImageResource(
                                EbokTools.getImageResource(
                                (String)listItem.getModelObject()
                                )
                                );

                        ajaxRequestTarget.addComponent(imgPreview);

                        myModal.setObraz((String)listItem.getModelObject());
                        ajaxRequestTarget.addComponent(wyborObrazow);
                    }});
            }
        });

imgPreview is an Image object, placed on the same modal Window. What Im trying to achieve is to refresh this image after the AjaxLink is clicked. Unfortunately it doesn't. After I click on AjaxLink content of form "wyborObrazow" is refreshed, but image stays unchanged.

Image resource is being changed - i know that because after i close modal and open it again "imgPreview" is showing me the "right" Resource.

The problem is that calling ajaxRequestTarget.addComponent(imgPreview); after changing imageResource doesn't seem to be enough.

I would be very grateful for some hints.

best regards,
Zyx