why do you want to pass it to another page for processing?

sounds like you are thinking about the old jsp model. in wicket
components are stateful and so the lifecycle is different...

the form submits to itself, and updates models of any form components
inside. then you can override form.onsubmit() and redirect to another
page if that is what is needed, or just do nothing to have the current
page rerendered...

-igor