Any updates on this one?

I think I'm experiencing the same issue; I'm building a DataView, in
its nodes there's a TextField with an OnChangeAjaxBehavior added to
it.

Then, from the RequestCycle, an error occurs when cleaning up the
AjaxRequestTarget, followed by an IllegalStateException: no page found
for component ... referring to this textfield.

Thanks,
Antoine.

On Sat, Feb 9, 2008 at 12:59 AM, jwray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Igor,
>
>  thanks for the help, I'll have to look at in detail next week.
>
>  What is odd to me is that I'm not doing anything out of the ordinary. I add
>  the table to the ajax target, and I don't remove any components myself.
>
>  Jonny
>

>  igor.vaynberg wrote:
>  >
>  > hm, i still dont see the problem spot
>  >
>  > the error is apparent
>  >
>  > you are adding something to the ajax request target that is then
>  > removed from the page, so when ajaxrequesttarget is trying to detach
>  > the page it cant, because it does
>  >
>  > component.getPage().detach();
>  >
>  > apparently the component is removed from the page, so getpage() throws
>  > that error you see.
>  >
>  > if i were you i would set a breakpoint at that line, and see what
>  > component exactly is removed from the page, and then try to figure out
>  > why it is removed from the page and yet is added to the ajax target.
>  >
>  > -igor
>  >
>  >
>  > On Feb 8, 2008 9:47 AM, jwray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  >>
>  >> Hi Igor,
>  >>
>  >> I was hoping it would be an obvious problem. Here's my table construction
>  >> code (is there a better way of posting code?)
>  >>
>  >> List<IColumn> columns = new ArrayList<IColumn>();
>  >> PostOnSubmitAction peptideUpdateAction = new PostOnSubmitAction();
>  >> columns.add(new AjaxEditablePropertyColumn(peptideUpdateAction, new
>  >> Model("Comments"), "comments", "comments", REQUIRED_ROLE));
>  >> PeptideDataProvider dataProvider = new PeptideDataProvider(service);
>  >> peptideViewTable = new AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable("dataTable", columns,
>  >> dataProvider, 25);
>  >>
>  >>
>  >> where the PostOnSubmitAction below is called from the onSubmit method of
>  >> the
>  >> AjaxEditableLabel within the AjaxEditablePropertyColumn. I'm attempting
>  >> refresh the table when an OptimisticLockingFailureException occurs (and
>  >> so
>  >> load the data altered by another user).
>  >>
>  >> private class PostOnSubmitAction implements
>  >> AjaxEditablePropertyColumn.PostOnSubmitAction{
>  >>
>  >>         public void postOnSubmit(AjaxRequestTarget target, Object value)
>  >> {
>  >>                 target.addComponent(getStatusPanel());
>  >>                 Peptide peptide = (Peptide)value;
>  >>                 try{
> [...]

Antoine van Wel
http://www.wellawaretech.com