I'm trying to implement a popup (via floating DIV) that triggers on an
onmouseover event.  Sort of like a tooltip, but with more content.  I wanted to
implement this as a behavior so the component with the mouse event (and the
associated markup file) didn't need to have any special knowledge of the popup
code.  The problem with doing it this way is I need not only to dynamically add
the markup to contain the popup, but also attach a component to this dynamic
markup.

I can get the markup to generate, but even if I output a wicket:id attribute,
it doesn't recognize it was wicket markup.  I'm guessing that's because it's
past the point where the markup is processed and bound to wicket (if that's the
right way to describe it).  I've already spent too much time on this, and have
begun working on a new idea (which should work, but isn't nearly as cool), but
I just wanted to know if anyone knew of a way of attaching markup and an
associated component inside a behavior.  If there is no quick and easy answer,
that's ok, I'll move on.  Because I can't spend any more time on this, I just
need to get something to work (which I think I can with a slightly different
approach).  But it would have been slick to get this to work simply by adding a
behavior, but I think I may have to go one step further and actually add the
markup myself to the html file.

Thank you for your time.

Joel