I have Component using CompoundPropertyModel (sth like that):
public class MyPanelOne extends Panel {
  public MyPanelOne(String id, CompoundPropertyModel cModel) {
    super(id);
    Form form = new Form("someForm",cModel);
    form.add(new MyPanelTwo("panelTwo"));
    form.add(new Label("blabla"));
    form.add(new TextField("blablabla"));
with html like:
 <wicket:panel>
  <form wicket:id="someForm">

   <input type="text" wicket:id="blablabla"/>
  </form>
 </wicket:panel>

And second panel is like this:
public class MyPanelTwo extends Panel {
  public MyPanelTwo(String id) {
    super(id);
    form.add(new Label("label"));
    form.add(new TextField("textfield"));
 <wicket:panel>

  <input type="text" wicket:id="textfield"/>
</wicket:panel>

My object inserted into CompoundPropertyModel:
public class MyObject implements Serializable {
  private MySecondObject panelTwo;
  private String blabla;
  private String blablabla;
  ... get + set ...
}
public class MySecondObject implements Serializable {
  private String label;
  private String textfield;
  ... get + set ...
}

Problem is wicket is searching for label and textfield in MyObject and not
in MySecondObject.
"WicketMessage: No get method defined for class: class MyObject expression:
label"
I'd like to have those two objects separated.

How can I make that CompoundPropertyModel chained?