Hey everyone. I am not sure wicket deals with anything like this but I wanted
to check before I decided to go the javascript route.

I want an autosuggest textfield for a listchoice. So say I have a a
listchoice that is supposed to show customer names from a table in the
database and say there are 2000 customers in that database.

Instead of scrolling through all 2000 customer names to get the one I want I
would like to have a autosuggest textfield that will narrow down the choices
for me as I type. so if I typed in the letter "C" in the textfield it would
automatically change the options in the list choice to only those customers
that star with the letter "C". Then is I type "r" it would get only thouse
starting with "Cr"

I have done this with Javascript but as you can imagine as you get over
about 5000 fields it slows down and does not preform well. I know having
this many options in a listchoice is not ideal nor is it with just a plain
html sleect tag but in some cases it has to happen especially with the
constrants that i have on my development.

Is there a way to do this with wicket or should I just do it with
javascript?

Thanks