Hi,

I have one form with multiple fields where I can edit a object. I want to
attach a document or image (of class Document) to the form/object using a
second upload form. This works fine if I first execute the upload, then edit
other fields and finally submit the form.

The problem occurs if I upload/attach a file subsequent to editing the
fields. The upload form reloads the page and the changes in the form are
gone. How can I avoid this? How can I catch the changes made before upload?
Can nested forms solve this?

Thanks in advance,
Kai