I have no experience with two WicketApplications. I am not sure if
this is a good idea.
But besides that: I think you need to tell the bApplication it should
use the org.apache.wicket.spring.SpringWebApplicationFactory, the same
way you did with the WicketApplication servlet. Since the bApplication
servlet creates the cn.meadlai.cms.view.wicket.bApplication you'll get
a different non spring managerd instance.