Here's a problem that other people may have encountered. Hopefully there's a Wicket way to solve it.

The scenario...
I have two forms on my "Contact Us" page. There is a "login" form at the top of the page with a submit button. There's also the "contact" form at the bottom of the same page, also with its own submit button. (The login form is in a panel that's shared across many pages).

The problem is...
If the user enters text into the "contact" form, then enters a username +password in the "login" form and submits the login, then any text in the "contact us" form goes away. From a development perspective this is to be expected; the "contact us" form was never submitted.

However, that's a terrible user experience. The user could unexpectedly lose a lot of text in the "contact" form. Therefore, I need to submit two forms when the user clicks the "login" submit button. That way the user won't lose their "contact" text.

Presumably this could be fixed via Ajax-ifying the "login" form. However, I'm hoping there's a non JavaScript option that would work (i.e., a Wicket way)....?

Thanks for any help,

Justin