Igor,

I thought that as long as you only use stateless pages and don't throw
RestartResponse....Exceptions the http session remained temporary (as
in is not assigned an id).

Anyway Wicket-Security automatically binds the wicket session (assigns
id to http session) after a successful login, if the session is not
already bound. But there is no guarantee that the session is not bound
until then.

Maurice