On 3/11/08, Ned Collyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Where and how would you internationalise the following... and integrate with
>  wicket?
>
>  Exceptions thrown from a remote service where you have control over the
>  codebase.
>
>  How would you internationalise params from this?  Would you manage the
>  translations in the source of the external system, or have it expose keys
>  and do the translations wicket side?

I would do the translations Wicket-side, personally since it's so easy
to do.  I've done this in the past.  My application would throw
BusinessLogicException derivatives which contain the message key and
the parameters (easy to unit test that, too).  Then, the view layer
has to make sure that it has the right messages defined.