Hi everyone,
    I am using a Wizard inside a ModalWindow and I am trying to close the
ModalWindow when the CancelButton or FinishButton is clicked. When one of
those button's are clicked nothing happens, and I've found out that I need
to use either AjaxButton or AjaxLink to make it work. Is there an
AjaxWizardButton available to use in Wicket? basically I am looking for
AjaxCancelButton and AjaxFinishButton.

I have created my own...but I didn't want to redo something which is
available already. Please advice if there is an easy to do what I am trying
to do?

here is what I have

import org.apache.wicket.ajax.AjaxRequestTarget;
import org.apache.wicket.ajax.markup.html.form.AjaxButton;
import org.apache.wicket.extensions.wizard.IWizard;
import org.apache.wicket.extensions.wizard.IWizardModel;
import org.apache.wicket.extensions.wizard.WizardButton;
import org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.Button;
import org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.Form;
import org.apache.wicket.model.ResourceModel;

public abstract class AjaxWizardButton extends AjaxButton {

    private final IWizard wizard;

    public AjaxWizardButton(String id, IWizard wizard, final Form form,
String labelResourceKey){
        super(id, form);
        this.setLabel(new ResourceModel(labelResourceKey));
        this.wizard = wizard;
    }

    public AjaxWizardButton(String id, IWizard wizard, String
labelResourceKey)
    {
        this(id, wizard, null, labelResourceKey);
    }

    protected final IWizard getWizard()
    {
        return wizard;
    }

    protected final IWizardModel getWizardModel()
    {
        return getWizard().getWizardModel();
    }

    protected final void onSubmit(AjaxRequestTarget target, Form form){
        onClick(target, form);
    }

    protected abstract void onClick(AjaxRequestTarget target, Form form);
}

Thanks
Ashley