I posted the problem to their support forum, hopefully it will help. :-)

Regards,
Sebastiaan

Martijn Dashorst wrote:
On 3/12/08, Sebastiaan van Erk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Considering the number of times certain questions are asked on this list
 that are answered 1000 times in the archive, I'm kind of afraid this
 isn't really going to help (unless it's posted frequently).

I know, but not asking is most certainly not going to help.

 Is it not possible for nabble to disable the edit function for
 specifically the wicket lists? In the last 24 hours there have been at
 least 8 double posts!

I asked, and they don't have that facility. Maybe if you ask too
(support at nabble.com), and others that see this as a problem, they
will fix it. Until then...

Martijn