Hi

I have a panel with an AbstractReadOnlyModel that i want to change when i
select an radiobutton on another panel. The radiobuttons are in a radiogroup
with a properymodel to the same object that I have in the
AbstractReadOnlyModel. But when I select the radiobuttons the modelobject is
changed but panel is not updated. I have have tried triggering an modeupdate
on the panel when when a radiobutten is selected but the panel is not
updated. If I go to another page on the selection of a radiobutton the panel
updates correctly, But I want i to update even the page dont change.
Any Ideas on how can I make that happend?

Ole-Harald