Hey guys,

I got a funky idea for the UI.

I have a form that consists of set static radio choices and I am looking to
add a bit of zing with it.

Rather than having the radio button with text, i want to jazz it up with
having a 100x100px tile with an image on it representing each of the radio
choices. The functionality i want to capture is only one option can be
selected at any one time, so clicking on another tile will de-select what is
currently selected and select the new tile.

I am a bit stuck with this one, I am attempting to re-write the radio choice
object but im not having much luck with that so far.