Hi everyone,

I have been reading wicket in action recently and I have seen pitfalls of
hibernate section.
I was wondering about the stuff about hibernate and memory leaks due to
hibernate proxy objects maintaining a reference to the session with them....

Am I doing this wrong then?
@SpringBean
private UserService userService;

add(new ListView("user", userService.findUsers() {
})

is this wrong? I'm using it directly meaning it will be stored in the page
store right?

should i be doing this instead?

LoadableDetachableModel model = new LoadableDetachablemodel() {
    Object load() {
       return usrService.findUsers()

add(new ListView("listView", model)) {
}

this is to avoid storing the users in the session...
will doing the first one actually result in a memory leak?

thanks