I am displaying feedback messages using a js alert window instead of a
feedback panel. Everything works except that I end up displaying the same
message twice. Once for the original request and then again for the
following request. I am retrieving the messages from the Session when the
page's onBeforeRender() is called. I call
getFeedbackMessages().messages(null) and then immediately call
cleanupFeedbackMessages().

I basically am looking to duplicate what a feedback panel does. What do I
need to do to clear all the messages from the Session after I retrieve them?

Thanks,

Warren Bell