In our application we have three basic pages:
 - search page
 - results page
 - details page

Search page has a form with all of the search criteria.  On submit,
the search is saved to the database and response page is set to the
results page, with the ID of the search as a page parameter.

The results page gets the ID page parameter, gets the search object
from the database, and uses a GridView to display results from an
IDataProvider.  We use pagination as there can be many hundreds of
results.  A small overview of each item is displayed on results page,
and it links to that item's details page.  So far, all of this works
perfectly.

The pagination links on results pages work fine, until I go to an
item's details page then hit Back in the browser to get back to
results page.  After I hit Back, all of the pagination links are
broken.  Clicking any of them takes me back to first page of results.

We're using both PagingNavigationIncrementLink to generate next &
previous links, as well as PagingNavigation to generate links to
specific pages of results.  All of those links, after viewing details
page and hitting Back, take me to first page of results, no matter
which page I'm currently on.

I'm sure I'm just not understanding something about the "state" that
Wicket stores on the server, but does anyone know why the pagination
links don't work after viewing the details page and then hitting Back?

Thanks,
Zach