+1

-----Original Message-----
From: Martijn Dashorst [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 4:13 AM
To: Wicket Development; Wicket Users
Subject: [vote] Release 1.4 with only generics and stop support for 1.3

This thread is for voting only. Use the [discuss] thread for voicing
your opinion or asking questions. This makes counting the votes much
easier.

The discussion on our development list makes it clear that a lot of
folks are anxious for generified models. Most users if not all wish us
to release a quick release which is 1.3 + generics. The consequence is
that the core team will stop to support 1.3, and that everybody that
wishes updates will have to migrate to 1.4, and upgrade to Java 5.

Everybody is invited to vote! Please use

[ ] +1, Wicket 1.4 is 1.3 + generics, drop support for 1.3
[ ] -1, I need a supported version running on Java 1.4

Let your voices be heard!

Martijn
Apache Wicket 1.3.2 is released
Get it now: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.3.2